FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#202686
I like the opening tune... Preferred it last year when it was preceded by the guy with the deep voice saying "This... is Formula 1". The woman who does it this year doesn't suit as well.
#202722
cap-dude wrote:Dunno. I always liked the ITV intro, miss it kinda. I personally don't like the BBC F1 intro. The tune is okay, but the whole CGI thing doesn't appeal to me.

Really? I absolutely hated the song and the images, in fact I hated most things about the ITV coverage.

ITV - 2008


BBC - 2009


BBC - 2010


There 's just no contest in my eyes. Fleetwood Mac :cloud9:



Although I do prefer the "Scream of Science" intro to the 2010 version that we had in the first races of the season.
#202723
I prefer the intro's with actual footage in them. I especially love that shot of the cars going through Maggots with the "GRAND PRIX" logo below in the 1979 intro.
#202768
cap-dude wrote:Dunno. I always liked the ITV intro, miss it kinda. I personally don't like the BBC F1 intro. The tune is okay, but the whole CGI thing doesn't appeal to me.
I just saw it online to compare to what SPEEDtv shows us here in the states. I agree it feels a bit cheesy to me.
#202860
7UpJordan wrote:I prefer the intro's with actual footage in them.
Same. I seem to remember a brilliant one from the 90's that was just stacked with all time classic F1 moments, you can't beat that.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!