FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By EwanM
#196600
headless wrote:
EwanM wrote:You all love him really.
Bring back James Allen
GET IN THEREEEE
User avatar
By myownalias
#196605
headless wrote:
EwanM wrote:You all love him really.
Bring back James Allen
Bring back Murray Walker... I miss his commentary; it's not been the same since he hung up his microphone.
User avatar
By Jensonb
#196615
I think they should just let me and Ewan do it :thumbup:
By justin306
#196620
The constant cut throat atmosphere when Eddie and Coulthard are talking is absolutly classic. Those two provide the most entertaining presenting ive seen in a long while. And Eddie always has to have the last word. The looks they give and the way the disagree on almost everything is brilliant. Those two commentating would actually be quite funny. More entertaining that infromative though
User avatar
By QKS
#196621
justin306 wrote:The constant cut throat atmosphere when Eddie and Coulthard are talking is absolutly classic. Those two provide the most entertaining presenting ive seen in a long while. And Eddie always has to have the last word. The looks they give and the way the disagree on almost everything is brilliant. Those two commentating would actually be quite funny. More entertaining that infromative though
Just like it happens sometimes in this forum I believe... :hehe:
User avatar
By headless
#196622
Jensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do it :thumbup:
no
User avatar
By 7UpJordan
#196643
Jensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do it :thumbup:
Just as long as you don't turn Hijack it and turn it into your drinks review show. :P
User avatar
By Jensonb
#196654
7UpJordan wrote:
Jensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do it :thumbup:
Just as long as you don't turn Hijack it and turn it into your drinks review show. :P
I'm a professional, I can keep my work separate :thumbup:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!