- 20 Apr 10, 13:55#196600
headless wrote:GET IN THEREEEEEwanM wrote:You all love him really.Bring back James Allen
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
F1 and Motorsport Forums
headless wrote:GET IN THEREEEEEwanM wrote:You all love him really.Bring back James Allen
headless wrote:Bring back Murray Walker... I miss his commentary; it's not been the same since he hung up his microphone.EwanM wrote:You all love him really.Bring back James Allen

justin306 wrote:The constant cut throat atmosphere when Eddie and Coulthard are talking is absolutly classic. Those two provide the most entertaining presenting ive seen in a long while. And Eddie always has to have the last word. The looks they give and the way the disagree on almost everything is brilliant. Those two commentating would actually be quite funny. More entertaining that infromative thoughJust like it happens sometimes in this forum I believe...

Jensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do itno
headless wrote:YehJensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do itno
Jensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do itJust as long as you don't turn Hijack it and turn it into your drinks review show.

7UpJordan wrote:I'm a professional, I can keep my work separateJensonb wrote:I think they should just let me and Ewan do itJust as long as you don't turn Hijack it and turn it into your drinks review show.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!