- 28 Mar 10, 20:22#192741
good one Webber.
I was just so annoyed after sitting watching Hamilton drive his Heart out and due to many factors never got to 2nd place behind Button. But whats done is done and I have now vented my frustration. Button and Hamilton will take their team to number one this season, no doubt.
darwin_dali wrote:He wasn't close enough to make a pass (or even an attempt at a pass) and yet "he lost Aero"Foopah wrote:He said he lost aero b/c he was so close and then went straight. So it's a bit debatable, but I still think he's mostly responsible for the crash and so did the stewards with their measured response (reprimand).antoniob wrote:BS nothing, that was NOT an accident and I bet you any money the telemetry for Webbers car will show that. Hope he gets punished for it.Foopah wrote:All I can say is "What the sweet *bad word* was Webber doing...?" There was no need for him to be where he was and smash into Hamilton.
Just cause he can't drive well enough to be at the top in his home race don't mean he has to take out his anger on better drivers.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton smacks him one in the face next time theres no cameras about. (I know I would)
I was just so annoyed after sitting watching Hamilton drive his Heart out and due to many factors never got to 2nd place behind Button. But whats done is done and I have now vented my frustration. Button and Hamilton will take their team to number one this season, no doubt.
