FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By rozer
I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.
By racechick
I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.

I like bridge but its in the redevelpment area and tickets there don't go on sale till later(till they're sure what they're doing. So this year its the new Becketts Grandstand-so not far from you.
By texasmr2
(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.

is Montreal in Canada ?

:rofl:
By McLaren
(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.

is Montreal in Canada ?

:rofl:

Was when I was at school :rofl:
By texasmr2
We are messing with you Messi, hey thats kinda funky :D , and yes Montreal is in the Great White North ie Canada :) .
By vaptin
is Canada in America? :ill:

No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart

:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.
By madbrad

is Montreal in Canada ?

I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.
By headless
is Canada in America? :ill:

No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart

:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.

it's okay. i sometimes have a laugh as well

Only sometimes
Too busy training?
By madbrad
That was a little random.
By headless
That was a little random.

Haah
By suitcase

is Montreal in Canada ?

I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.

yes and lets hope Robert Kubica doesn't have a bad crash there like in 2007

So you like Kubica?

See our F1 related articles too!