FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
User avatar
By rozer
#179391
I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.
User avatar
By racechick
#179392
rozer wrote:I was just wandering who is off to Silverstone or any other grand prix this year .. and where are you all going to watch it from etc ? Hopefully I will be at Hangar. and which has been your fave spot if you have been before. The end of the pit straight just before Copse was the best spot i have been in.
I like bridge but its in the redevelpment area and tickets there don't go on sale till later(till they're sure what they're doing. So this year its the new Becketts Grandstand-so not far from you.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#179746
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.
is Montreal in Canada ?
:rofl:
User avatar
By McLaren
#179747
texasmr2 wrote:
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.
is Montreal in Canada ?
:rofl:
Was when I was at school :rofl:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#179756
We are messing with you Messi, hey thats kinda funky :D , and yes Montreal is in the Great White North ie Canada :) .
By vaptin
#179786
Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:is Canada in America? :ill:
No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart
:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.
User avatar
By madbrad
#179795
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.
is Montreal in Canada ?
I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.
User avatar
By headless
#179801
Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:
Messi wrote:
vaptin wrote:is Canada in America? :ill:
No, Canada Is a separate country but it's right next to America, The Niagara falls Is Splitting the two countries apart
:clap:

I know dude, I was messing too - I'm sorry now. It's just I get board in the off season.
it's okay. i sometimes have a laugh as well
Only sometimes
Too busy training?
User avatar
By madbrad
#179869
That was a little random.
User avatar
By headless
#179912
madbrad wrote:That was a little random.
Haah
By suitcase
#179933
Messi wrote:
madbrad wrote:
Messi wrote:
suitcase wrote:(My family and) I might be going to Montreal. It would be nice but we aren't sure.
is Montreal in Canada ?
I hope so. The Canadian GP is held there.
yes and lets hope Robert Kubica doesn't have a bad crash there like in 2007
So you like Kubica?

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!