- 10 Dec 09, 14:52#173712
I go to my f1 liver RSS feed and it takes me to ESPN F1. It better have the news feed...

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Stealthgate007 wrote:I go to my f1 liver RSS feed and it takes me to ESPN F1. It better have the news feed...Old news - ESPN bought F1 live a while ago. It's only now that it became more obvious with the revamping of the website and rebatch with ESPNF1.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:The new site no longer meets my needs. You can probably guess way. However I prefer this site best, plus the following, http://f1-avtomanija.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , http://www.f1grandprix.it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.f1-hr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .Stealthgate007 wrote:I go to my f1 liver RSS feed and it takes me to ESPN F1. It better have the news feed...Old news - ESPN bought F1 live a while ago. It's only now that it became more obvious with the revamping of the website and rebatch with ESPNF1.
AKR wrote:those sites do not meet my needs they are written in gobbledygook and i am unable to read them.darwin_dali wrote:The new site no longer meets my needs. You can probably guess way. However I prefer this site best, plus the following, http://f1-avtomanija.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , http://www.f1grandprix.it" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.f1-hr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .Stealthgate007 wrote:I go to my f1 liver RSS feed and it takes me to ESPN F1. It better have the news feed...Old news - ESPN bought F1 live a while ago. It's only now that it became more obvious with the revamping of the website and rebatch with ESPNF1.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!