FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality! :thumbup::yes:

No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.

If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure. :wink:

Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?

Yeah, 7up Johnny was practically silent compared to everyone else.

no no i want to hear them.

Not really a criticism but you said 'for sure' a few times. :nono::P

I fo shure noticed that, too! You get an honorary ranking in that championship :thumbup:
lol you listened to it DD?

Awesome.

What did you make?

I haven't listened to the end yet - will finish second half tonight, promise sweetie :wink:
Those accents are quite an experience, ya know. Haven't listened to such thick ones in quite a while, over here anyways...
i still cant get it workin, i can get on the site but when i click to download, the timer finishes and then nothing downloads

Once the timer is done, click on the Free download button...

thats wot i did, and then a new window pops open sayin please wait and nothin happens..
Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality! :thumbup::yes:

No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.

If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure. :wink:

Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?

Yeah, 7up Johnny was practically silent compared to everyone else.

no no i want to hear them.

Not really a criticism but you said 'for sure' a few times. :nono::P

I fo shure noticed that, too! You get an honorary ranking in that championship :thumbup:

Oh ya for sure.

i also listing to again i say YA KNOW waaaay too much.

:(

ya know? :P

I'm re-hosting a smaller (filesize) podcast btw should have it up shortly
I would listen to it, but I'm too lazy to wait 13 minutes for it to download :P

The new link has a stream.

Nice dude! I feel like I'm in the UK listening to an F1 radio talk show.

Well i'm sure the others onthe panels would fully support me in saying thank you for listening and supporting.

We'll have #2 next week... I think... yes there will be anumber 2, with more Eddie Watch.

See our F1 related articles too!