About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
scotty wrote:I fo shure noticed that, too! You get an honorary ranking in that championshipEwmanM wrote:Yeah, 7up Johnny was practically silent compared to everyone else.scotty wrote:Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality!Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?
No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.
If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure.Longbow wrote:no no i want to hear them.Not really a criticism but you said 'for sure' a few times.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 

EwmanM wrote:lol you listened to it DD?I haven't listened to the end yet - will finish second half tonight, promise sweetie
Awesome.
What did you make?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Brandz wrote:i still cant get it workin, i can get on the site but when i click to download, the timer finishes and then nothing downloadsOnce the timer is done, click on the Free download button...
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin_dali wrote:thats wot i did, and then a new window pops open sayin please wait and nothin happens..Brandz wrote:i still cant get it workin, i can get on the site but when i click to download, the timer finishes and then nothing downloadsOnce the timer is done, click on the Free download button...

darwin_dali wrote:Oh ya for sure.scotty wrote:I fo shure noticed that, too! You get an honorary ranking in that championshipEwmanM wrote:Yeah, 7up Johnny was practically silent compared to everyone else.scotty wrote:Great job guys! I really enjoyed listening to it. Covered a good range of topics and i had a laugh at times. Quality!Thanks alot man, I realise the main one is volumes of certain contributors?
No point me listing any constructive criticisms, cause i'm sure you already know what they'd be anyway.
If you want anyone else to contribute on any level in the future i'd relish the opportunity, just drop me a message. For sure.Longbow wrote:no no i want to hear them.Not really a criticism but you said 'for sure' a few times.
welshie wrote:Who's the 4 members who made it?What's the bet it's the four who love themselves the most?

Rivelution wrote:I would listen to it, but I'm too lazy to wait 13 minutes for it to downloadThe new link has a stream.
EwmanM wrote:Nice dude! I feel like I'm in the UK listening to an F1 radio talk show.Rivelution wrote:I would listen to it, but I'm too lazy to wait 13 minutes for it to downloadThe new link has a stream.

Rivelution wrote:Well i'm sure the others onthe panels would fully support me in saying thank you for listening and supporting.EwmanM wrote:Nice dude! I feel like I'm in the UK listening to an F1 radio talk show.Rivelution wrote:I would listen to it, but I'm too lazy to wait 13 minutes for it to downloadThe new link has a stream.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!