FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Forza
He he, Alonso is broken. Good race, don't understand where Massa went? 1-2 I think was on, sad but happy for Michael.
By darwin dali
Well, FM was very busy covering MS's bottom against FA in the first third of the race. He lost a bit much while holding back FA as the perfect number 2 driver he is. After all the pitstops he ended up behind FA by about 10 seconds, which is probably what he lost as the sacrificial lamb early on. All in all, he drove a great race and helped narrowing the gap to Renault in the Constructors' Championship.
By bud
Another win in michaels books another win he needed help to get :lol: what a truelly great driver!
By neil
The slave covering his bottom, brand new tyres for each stint (as the slave had done all the tyre evaluation)
YAWN Good one Schumi, you bore.
By Stephen
The slave covering his bottom, brand new tyres for each stint (as the slave had done all the tyre evaluation)

Easy now, are you suggesting that Ferrari have a number one driver? That would be breaking news... :roll:
By darwin dali
Oh no, it's just the not-Schumi-driver :mrgreen:
By neil

Easy now, are you suggesting that Ferrari have a number one driver? That would be breaking news... :roll:

Spread the news Stephen, for it is so !!! :wink:
By Selcouth_Feline
Perhaps not for long. There's a rumour that he might be going to BMW for a retainer of 1 BILLION dollars! :shock: I think if he goes to BMW, half his team would also move

So, maybe Kimi to Ferrari after all ;)

Editted because I'm inept and can't count :)
By Marco
Perhaps not for long. There's a rumour that he might be going to BMW for a retainer of 1 BILLION dollars! :shock: I think if he goes to BMW, half his team would also move

So, maybe Kimi to Ferrari after all ;)

Editted because I'm inept and can't count :)

How much??? He could buy a small country with that. :roll:
By darwin dali
Rumors, that's what it is. He's not going anywhere but stay with Ferrari or go home to his Swiss mansion.
By bud
1Billion would be a waste of money for an old fart that would give them maybe 2 years of services tops!
besides his talent aint worth that much, but his name might be as BMW would be wanting extra sales in the German even world wide car market!
By darwin dali
Yeah, for BMW it would be more about his career after racing, spokesman for BMW, sales, etc.
By bud
Yeah well BMW wont beable to buy mikes success he has had at Ferrari, even if he has two season there he will always be rememberd as a Ferrari driver!
kinda like Mike Jordan coming out of retirement to play with Washington, no success there but history he will always be remembered as a chicago bull!

See our F1 related articles too!