- 16 Jul 06, 21:17#1266
He he, Alonso is broken. Good race, don't understand where Massa went? 1-2 I think was on, sad but happy for Michael.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Stephen wrote:Spread the news Stephen, for it is so !!!neil wrote:The slave covering his bottom, brand new tyres for each stint (as the slave had done all the tyre evaluation)Easy now, are you suggesting that Ferrari have a number one driver? That would be breaking news...
YAWN Good one Schumi, you bore.
Selcouth_Feline wrote:Perhaps not for long. There's a rumour that he might be going to BMW for a retainer of 1 BILLION dollars!How much??? He could buy a small country with that.I think if he goes to BMW, half his team would also move
So, maybe Kimi to Ferrari after all
Editted because I'm inept and can't count
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!