- 26 Apr 09, 15:51#112306
Whats the best site to purchase them ?
Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe
Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Hanwombat wrote:Whats the best site to purchase them ?we will have a spare seat
Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe
bud wrote:AwesomeHanwombat wrote:Whats the best site to purchase them ?we will have a spare seat
Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe
bud wrote:havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rateWell Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.
Hanwombat wrote:we will prob end up getting Gen admission!bud wrote:havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rateWell Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.
Well I got 4 months to find another job haha, I hope
Hanwombat wrote:What job do you do? I looked at going to the Belgium GP this year but with exchange rate of the Euro it's just to expensive.bud wrote:havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rateWell Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.
Well I got 4 months to find another job haha, I hope

Frosty wrote:Retail, s*** payHanwombat wrote:What job do you do? I looked at going to the Belgium GP this year but with exchange rate of the Euro it's just to expensive.bud wrote:havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rateWell Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.
Well I got 4 months to find another job haha, I hope
Longbow wrote:i'm planning to go to belgiumWoo, yeah thats what were looking to do
gonna drive down.
Hanwombat wrote:race yaLongbow wrote:i'm planning to go to belgiumWoo, yeah thats what were looking to do
gonna drive down.
I just need to make sure I can get another job or Im in the s***
Longbow wrote:On foot.Hanwombat wrote:race yaLongbow wrote:i'm planning to go to belgiumWoo, yeah thats what were looking to do
gonna drive down.
I just need to make sure I can get another job or Im in the s***
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!