FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By bud
Whats the best site to purchase them ?

Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe :)

we will have a spare seat :P
By Hanwombat
Whats the best site to purchase them ?

Looking to get ferry over from UK, then drive.. I believe :)

we will have a spare seat :P

Awesome

But I am going with a friend in his car I believe

Where you got your tickets Brad ?

Annoying thing is that I cant actually get the time off that weekend, so I am looking to get another job or Ill just have to leave
By bud
havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rate :banghead:
By Hanwombat
havent actually got them yet so this thread will be helpful to me as well. But i have followed the links form F1.coms website. they arent cheap with the AU$ exchange rate :banghead:

Well Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.

Well I got 4 months to find another job haha, I hope :eek:
By bud

Well Eau Rouge grandstand is sold out with the cover, but the uncovered grandstand is still available looking to get that hopefully.

we will prob end up getting Gen admission!
By Frosty

What job do you do? I looked at going to the Belgium GP this year but with exchange rate of the Euro it's just to expensive.
By Hanwombat

What job do you do? I looked at going to the Belgium GP this year but with exchange rate of the Euro it's just to expensive.

Retail, s*** pay
By Hanwombat
i'm planning to go to belgium

gonna drive down.

Woo, yeah thats what were looking to do

I just need to make sure I can get another job or Im in the s***
By Gaz
i'm planning to go to belgium

gonna drive down.

Woo, yeah thats what were looking to do

I just need to make sure I can get another job or Im in the s***

race ya