- 13 Apr 09, 01:02#106622
and this one too...=)
I love the way how " The rising number one of formula one, juan, one wonders should one only win one formula one one year (YEARRRRRR hahhahahaha)would one of your lap juan to win in round one, juan?" sounds
I do love this one too...Piquet's action is hilarious ! heheheheh
" And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. "Senna, Ayrton.
gilles27 wrote:I like these:I love this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlNxwu43g8 - Juice Fight!
7UpJordan wrote:Piquet and Salazar at Hockenheim 1982
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JogHiSR5P4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and this one too...=)
Denthúl wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Press conference with the Michelin ManThis one is one of my favourite...I would post it here if you hadn't posted =p
I love the way how " The rising number one of formula one, juan, one wonders should one only win one formula one one year (YEARRRRRR hahhahahaha)would one of your lap juan to win in round one, juan?" sounds
EwmanM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjEsH7u ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I do love this one too...Piquet's action is hilarious ! heheheheh

" And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension. "Senna, Ayrton.

