FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#106622
gilles27 wrote:I like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlNxwu43g8 - Juice Fight!
I love this one

7UpJordan wrote:Piquet and Salazar at Hockenheim 1982

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JogHiSR5P4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and this one too...=)
Denthúl wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Press conference with the Michelin Man
This one is one of my favourite...I would post it here if you hadn't posted =p
I love the way how " The rising number one of formula one, juan, one wonders should one only win one formula one one year (YEARRRRRR hahhahahaha)would one of your lap juan to win in round one, juan?" sounds
EwmanM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tjEsH7u ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do love this one too...Piquet's action is hilarious ! heheheheh
#106623
Here's some bloopers from the now defunct F1 Digital Plus service:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WATB3Tw2RLE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Did anyone ever subscribe to that ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiU_7rXo ... L&index=58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Here's some funny moments from 1987-1993.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsI0GS8UPCw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - I dunno if you'd call this funny. I laughed though.
#106624
BAR pit crew laughing at Villeneuve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6jzJ1skNA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kimi Relaxing (???) in Monaco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBD_OBuNapY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kimi eating Ice Cream in Malaysia ( With subs )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B42AW-d89M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#106626
Some DC moments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kKh7odP ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15ZRdz6 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvl4AiU ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Here he pokes fun at Michelin Montoya

Kimi without his Magnum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9D1mue ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#106628
Speaking of Monty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-nm0e0L ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRRgS3vm ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; What the f***?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqz0w7qS ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Not so much funny, but explains why Silverstone won't let us onto the circuit thesedays :(
#106631
EwmanM wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqz0w7qS ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Not so much funny, but explains why Silverstone won't let us onto the circuit thesedays :(
What a bunch of crazy people !! :yikes:
#106644
Really good ones in Malaysia 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIWPcgsP ... annel_page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mclaren mecanic imitating a chicken, meaning that Webber is a chicken-hearted


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gj0sph3 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
felipe baby, stay cool !!

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!