Paul di Resta has played down media speculation linking him with a high-profile switch to Ferrari.
The reports suggested the famous Italian marque has been impressed with the Scot’s one and a half seasons with Force India and sees him as a potential replacement for the struggling Felipe Massa.
“I have not heard anything about it,” the 26-year-old, who is managed by Anthony Hamilton, said in Barcelona. “I am just concentrating on the job I have to do for Force India. That is my only focus,” he is quoted by the Scottish Sun newspaper.
However, di Resta is widely regarded as having outshone his highly-rated teammate Nico Hulkenberg so far in 2012. But he denies he is the number one driver.
“(There is) equal opportunity and everybody seizing his chances,” di Resta told F1’s official website.
As for his dominant position over Hulkenberg, he insisted: “That would be for Nico to answer.”
Hulkenberg said on Thursday: “The first four races have been quite tough but I’m looking forward — I’m bedding in well with the team.”