FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
BADASS. Looks almost exactly like the police car in transformers, a 'Decepticon'. You should put on a decal "To Torture & Enslave" :D

I envy you. :drink:
It looks good, but surely you're gonna get pulled over for impersonating a cop car at some point?! :P

I think he will have more people making way for him :hehe: anyway he's safe from the police simply because he is not sporting 'official' police emblems ie impersonating but I think you know that already.
Last edited by texasmr2 on 21 Feb 11, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
I like and prefer the original white with blue racing stripes....

The new verision is cool, but you'll quite probably get fed up soon... fortunately if you're in that business you'll be able to change it back when you get tired of cops signaling you for back up and people making way for you :)
Actually, in many states, you could be ticketed for impersonating a police officer.

As a police officer myself he is not impersonating one, check your state laws.

The reason? The designation number on the car. Get rid of it. Everything else is OK.

Designation numbers are officially on the roof of the car but for the sake of less hassle's I tend too agree with you, good call :wink: .
Actually, in many states, you could be ticketed for impersonating a police officer.

As a police officer myself he is not impersonating one, check your state laws.

Yeah, wouldn't it need to have lights and a lot more detailing to be considered impersonating a Police Car? Besides, don't they look different depending on the State/Jurisdiction?

I'm British so I'm not 100% on these American laws, but it looks different enough to me that it'd be fairly unreasonable to book him for it.

See our F1 related articles too!