FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
Rising from the depths of envy I like this one also. Apparently the economy is not having to much of an effect on some as the F40 was just purchased in April and you can see a new California on the top left rack.

stable1.jpg

F40.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sorry to revive old threads, but i install garage doors and like awsome garages, so heres some pictures.

^ Haha 2 bikes behind 2 Bugattis, which one should i take to work today?
By texasmr2
How about this 'garage'!! Its actually a 5,000 sq ft home built just to house the cars etc with functional service bay & ventilation ports. The owner lives next door in a 28,000 sq ft home :yikes: !!

IMG_6522.JPG

IMG_6521.JPG

IMG_6516.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
^Thats cool.

Mine would be the opposite, 5,000 SQ ft house and a 28,000 SQ ft garage

I wonder who owns that house?
By texasmr2
^Thats cool.

Mine would be the opposite, 5,000 SQ ft house and a 28,000 SQ ft garage

I wonder who owns that house?

The gentleman who took them was not giving that info away but mentioned that with alittle research it could be found out ie checking serial numbers and such. So hell I don't know I just want him too adopt me :hehe: !!
By scotty
Not quite as incredible as some already posted, but i was staying at this place the past two nights, i spent a long time in the garage :hehe:

DSC00028.JPG

Original DB5. Sadly the car doesn't run very well. The 300SL has an original body, interior etc but the engine, brakes, suspension and so on are modern AMG parts. It's got a AMG V8, the same engine as those in the big Mercs. Apparently there are only 9 cars of this type in the world.

DSC00029.JPG

Hearing this fire up is insane, it's VERY loud.

DSC00030.JPG

DSC00033.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

Veyron Pur Sang - this car was on display at Goodwood in 2009.

DSC00035.JPG

Also there's a Rolls Royce Phantom, another Phantom which is a Drophead and a Range Rover. BUT. Soon a Veyron Supersports will be arriving - the first chassis off the line, and a World Record Special edition of which there'll only be 5. Gonna go back and see that for sure, and try and barter a quick ride :P
By robisf1
If I had a chance I wouldnt want to have big garage. It would have myb 3 cars, just 3 poor cars- Ferrari, Phantom and Maybach
By texasmr2
I want the 300 sl.... I would take that and be done with any other car...

The one in the pics with the aftermarket wheels looks soooo amazing but letting go of all the other choices is rather difficult, atleast for me. The AMG makeover should make it an amazing performance car aswell, hold on while I scratch this 'scratch off' :hehe: !
I want the 300 sl.... I would take that and be done with any other car...

The one in the pics with the aftermarket wheels looks soooo amazing but letting go of all the other choices is rather difficult, atleast for me. The AMG makeover should make it an amazing performance car aswell, hold on while I scratch this 'scratch off' :hehe: !

yeah.. If I had to choose it would be that car. Updated internals and a classic look that will last forever..

See our F1 related articles too!