FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By darwin dali
[youtube]XRisxvHoHMY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Do you recognize the voice? :cloud9:
By darwin dali
[youtube]2RyPamyWotM&feature=related[/youtube]
Another one.
[youtube]vzFsLhTwY-A&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]FQI5oEi-8uY&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]sqG1VYlRj1s&feature=channel[/youtube]
[youtube]SKIQ0YWL0xs&feature=channel[/youtube]
There's money in them there voice overs! I guessed the voice, I tend to recognize voices in commercials, but I'm HORRIBLE with names. The other guy that does quite a bit of voice over work is ah... see what I mean about names, he played Aden in umpalumpa in the City, and the DJ in Northern Exposure...
By darwin dali
There's money in them there voice overs! I guessed the voice, I tend to recognize voices in commercials, but I'm HORRIBLE with names. The other guy that does quite a bit of voice over work is ah... see what I mean about names, he played Aden in umpalumpa in the City, and the DJ in Northern Exposure...

There's definitely money in them.
What I find amazing is they don't shy away from the association with the mass killer Dexter (Michael C. Hall could easily speak in his natural voice rather than in his Dexter diction). They even run the Blood Theme as background music in this one (and others):
[youtube]r5LgfHbRGhs&feature=related[/youtube]

What I find amazing is they don't shy away from the association with the mass killer Dexter (Michael C. Hall could easily speak in his natural voice rather than in his Dexter diction). They even run the Blood Theme as background music in this one (and others):

So what you're saying is they're perfectly comfortable with a mass murdered, but they wouldn't be ok with a gay undertaker?
By darwin dali

So what you're saying is they're perfectly comfortable with a mass murdered, but they wouldn't be ok with a gay undertaker?

Apparently so, eh?
I think it is dexter,

Whats my prize?

:whip::drink:

Aren't they cool ads? :cloud9:

I am a Ford man myself, so i will just take the cash value of my prize.
By madbrad
I've never seen that show so I could never have recognised the voice. I was hoping for someone more famous. It almost sounded like John Malkovitch but not quite close enough.
By darwin dali
I've never seen that show so I could never have recognised the voice. I was hoping for someone more famous. It almost sounded like John Malkovitch but not quite close enough.

Well, once you're hooked on Dexter, you recognize that voice anywhere. The series has quite a cult following, worldwide I might add, so yeah, he's pretty famous :)
By Hammer278
Dexter is awesome. I actually never heard of the series until I watched 'Gamer' the movie which came out a while ago and the villain the movie was funny as f*** and my favourite part of the film....and when I asked around about him, people referred me to the series. Hooked since.

Great ads btw, wish we had more brands do things like this. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!