FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
Well here we go, if you're watching ITV I hope you don't get too sick by the 'Hamilton' euphoria! James Allen is like a school girl at a boy band concert when he discusses Lewis, although I'm sure the Tifosi are happy he isn't Ferrari loving anymore.
By Marco
Lol!! :D

Qualifying was ok, bit dull though. Does anyone know why Massa had a fat lip during the press conference, did Raikkonen nut him? :D
By Irv the Swerve
Button isn't going to drop 10 places is he?? We had this last week when ITV said that DC was having an engine change so that's -10 but you can do that on Fridays without a pen.
By jobowobo13
4th place for Alonso. Maybe he'll drive a long first part of the race tomorrow. I hope he can fight for victory. But it was a very good qualification of Davidson. Maybe he'll score some points for Super Aguri if luck is on his side.
By welshie
Well here we go, if you're watching ITV I hope you don't get too sick by the 'Hamilton' euphoria! James Allen is like a school girl at a boy band concert when he discusses Lewis, although I'm sure the Tifosi are happy he isn't Ferrari loving anymore.

You have to admit though he is fantastic. Especially when you consider he's out qualified FA in the same car and its only his third race.
By Dazza
What did you guys make of the smoke seen coming out of Hamilton's car?
By McLaren786

Qualifying was ok, bit dull though. Does anyone know why Massa had a fat lip during the press conference, did Raikkonen nut him? :D

That's exactly what i was thinking when i saw it, i joked with my sister that jean toad boshed him after malaysia.
By 7UpJordan
I missed qualifying again, nice to see Nico get through to Pole shoot-out again but shame he didnt make the most of it, but Wurz is next to him on the grid so it looks promising for Williams.

Hamilton is really giving everything now, he's now looking for Poles and even wins! This kid's amazing, what can't he do? :)
By darwin dali

I have it from a trusted source:
FM in his desperation after the Malaysian GP was looking for consolation and tried to suck Todt's titties, in the process of which he hurt his lips on Todt's nipple piercing, a one-inch safety pin that sprung open. :shock::shock:8):lol:
By Stephen

I have it from a trusted source:
FM in his desperation after the Malaysian GP was looking for consolation and tried to suck Todt's titties, in the process of which he hurt his lips on Todt's nipple piercing, a one-inch safety pin that sprung open. :shock::shock:8):lol:

And back to reality... :roll::twisted:

You have to admit though he is fantastic. Especially when you consider he's out qualified FA in the same car and its only his third race.

Maybe...but i'd die before I'd admit it! :D
By Jens
Button isn't going to drop 10 places is he?? We had this last week when ITV said that DC was having an engine change so that's -10 but you can do that on Fridays without a pen.

No, engines in Friday Practice don't count.

Quali wasn't much cop. I hate to say it, but F1's first year without MS since 1990? Not so hot.
By welshie
What did you guys make of the smoke seen coming out of Hamilton's car?

I'm hoping it's just overfill, otherwise they would have brought him in. Wouldn't they?

See our F1 related articles too!