FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
Guys, I am thinking of selling some F1 autographs signed by the same drivers. I will sell them on ebay. They are:
1) Ralf Schumacher signature on a poster
2) Ralf Schumacher signature on a small empty paper
3) David Coulthard signature on a poster

How much should I sell them?
Last edited by DK-Y2Y on 22 Oct 10, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.
You rang?

I see a pic of my name description but unfortunately I don't have the power to ban 'spam', only contest it. :D
Don't expect to get too much, especially a signed scrap of paper... i'd start them with no reserve or opening price.

Why do guys call this spamming?

Because most people who come on with your intentions end up posting links to their items in an effort to sell their stuff...!
Don't expect to get too much, especially a signed scrap of paper... i'd start them with no reserve or opening price.

Why do guys call this spamming?

Because most people who come on with your intentions end up posting links to their items in an effort to sell their stuff...!

I am not advertising here. I swear!

First of all guys, I am having two signatures of Ralf Schumacher and 1 for David Coulthard. I just want to know a price.. any suggestions? I have more of these signatures autographed by Ralf Schumacher.
In DKs defense, he/she did not actually post a link but simply asked for a value.

I would have no clue as to a value, but knowing eBay your best bet is to just have a no reserve auction and let the market decide what it's worth. You could have a collector out there that would pay you 3 times what you'd consider taking or you could wind up selling them all for less than the cost of shipping them.

It's up to you... what do you think you want for them and then post them on eBay, just don't actually come back and post the link here. :) Anyone interested can simply search.
In DKs defense, he/she did not actually post a link but simply asked for a value.

I would have no clue as to a value, but knowing eBay your best bet is to just have a no reserve auction and let the market decide what it's worth. You could have a collector out there that would pay you 3 times what you'd consider taking or you could wind up selling them all for less than the cost of shipping them.

It's up to you... what do you think you want for them and then post them on eBay, just don't actually come back and post the link here. :) Anyone interested can simply search.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I think the best word to describe the thread is...... CRASS.

DK....how can anyone take you seriously when your first 3 posts on this entire forum are to discuss how much you can sell your Formula 1 memorabilia for. Honestly, this is a forum made up (from the best of my observations) of true race fans, historians, armchair experts and amateur pundits. Frankly, if most of the forum members had the autographed items that you have, they wouldn't sell them.

Nonetheless....peddle your wears on Ebay champ.
I think the best word to describe the thread is...... CRASS.

DK....how can anyone take you seriously when your first 3 posts on this entire forum are to discuss how much you can sell your Formula 1 memorabilia for. Honestly, this is a forum made up (from the best of my observations) of true race fans, historians, armchair experts and amateur pundits. Frankly, if most of the forum members had the autographed items that you have, they wouldn't sell them.

Nonetheless....peddle your wears on Ebay champ.

Really?

Come on, we got inundated with idiotic twin posters a couple of days ago... give someone the benefit of the doubt, it's not as if DK came in insulting your family, so why not keep an appropriate level of response?

After all he/she could be a 13 year old kid who found the memorabilia from cleaning out their recently deceased father's personal items. :violinist:
Value is subjective really; it all depends on what people will be willing for pay for it; if you have a $100,000 car; and no-one wants to pay more than $50,000 then $50k is it's worth. As suggesting; eBay is your best way of determining value; but I would suggest the signed DC poster would be worth the most!

As for the users above that immediately jumped to the conclusion of spam; look up the definitely of spam; DK-Y2Y asked for advice, didn't ask anyone to buy anything or posted any links!!! If the thread does not interest you; leave the thread; don't post comments that add nothing useful to the thread or forum!

See our F1 related articles too!