FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Lewis and Jenson should enter that and win for the funs.

Lewis should enter and race head to head against me. That way we can have lots of fun ummmmm racing. :)

Lewis should enter and race head to head against me. That way we can have lots of fun ummmmm racing. :)

You secretly want him racing in red overalls don't you?

I want anyone that can win for Ferrari. If he can do the job then yes. But while he is at McLaren (and probably will be forever) then he is still a devil. :hehe:

I want anyone that can win for Ferrari. If he can do the job then yes. But while he is at McLaren (and probably will be forever) then he is still a devil. :hehe:

We'll just call him your own personal incubus then. :twisted:
Ferrari recently released an online game - "Ferrari Virtual Driver Academy".

It's 15 Euros, and you can check it out here:-
http://www.ferrarivirtualacademy.com/game/en/index.jsp

For anyone here interested, you can get a 30% discount by quoting this code "ZG26D-GOIXC-XAWX0-K2VYU " which will work until 11:59PM CET Monday 4th October.
http://www.forumula1.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9085&hilit=Ferrari+virtual+academy

Ah yes Tex, that was my post. Thanks for reminding everyone I had already posted this one before. :D
I was kinda bummed they didn't update this for the 2011 season, but there may be a question that I could get answered through this thread. I have noticed that at a lot of these academies and other sponsored events that the cars have some kind of graphic wraps on them. Do you guys know where this kind of stuff comes from. Have you ever heard of b2bmedia?

See our F1 related articles too!