FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By hesketh308
#199980
Hey there, i have all of the season reviews for the 70's, but was wondering if anyone had full coverage or highlights from any races in the 70's?

Particularly 73 is of the most interest to me


Thanks very much
Tom
User avatar
By scotty
#200119
I can help you, but the quality and country coverage varies, also i think most are just highlights. I think most of the races have English commentary though. Hope that is ok - drop me a pm. :)

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!