FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Jamie
now i do want to get into this to be honest. The cars are beautiful and they have a handful of good talented drivers. So anyone got the channel to watch it on? plus Dc is in it now. So next weekend it kicks off.
By RA Dunk
Dont think I've ever seen DTM before either, I would imagine its just the same as WTCC and BTCC though, probably with better cars
By Jamie
Dont think I've ever seen DTM before either, I would imagine its just the same as WTCC and BTCC though, probably with better cars

Yer. I do want to watch it as i class myself as a real petrol head....
By scotty
Think they show it on motors tv (sky channel) but i think you can stream it too?

The cars are way faster than BTCC cars but sometimes the racing suffers cause of it.
By RA Dunk
Being honest I'm only intrested in it now because DC will be racing in it, Ive already got F1, WRC, BTCC, WTCC along with what ever else is on either Dave, Motors TV, and Discovery Turbo through the week :eek:
By Jamie
Being honest I'm only intrested in it now because DC will be racing in it, Ive already got F1, WRC, BTCC, WTCC along with what ever else is on either Dave, Motors TV, and Discovery Turbo through the week :eek:

Gosh. Before i had
F1, Indy, Nas-car, WRC, Moto Gp, Renault World Series, GP2 & now DTM.
I had to lose WSBK. Not enough time, But i'm moving in with the misses now. So i have got to lose a few. I want to keep tabs with Raikkonen though. Indy i might have to lose, and so for Rneault world series and gp2. But i will keep
F1, WRC, Moto Gp & DTM! :cloud9:
F1 i support Ferrari (Alonso) , WRC i Support Monster + Mr.Block 8-) , Moto Gp i am torn between Ducati & Yamaha. Ducati due to there heritage and the beautiful Itallian culture + Yamaha because i love 3 riders :thumbdown: , DTM Gary P with his beauty of an AMG!!
Last edited by Jamie on 04 Apr 10, 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
By RA Dunk
lol, I thought I was bad! :D
By Jamie

Just cars man. Bikes too, the speed is just Arrr. Plus i pushed for a career in motor sport but was let down financially. Was heading for my first season in Formula Ford with backing from a software group who sponsor Boating and that cost so much, i gave a presentation and was let down a few weeks before my first test. Was guttered :thumbdown:

& i wanted to go USA and race Indy & then try as much as possible out and just take a trip of motor racing for 3 years.

So now i'm just glooed to racing.
By EwanM
Think they show it on motors tv (sky channel) but i think you can stream it too?

The cars are way faster than BTCC cars but sometimes the racing suffers cause of it.

ESPN. DTM is on ESPN.

DTM are the most advanced touring cars on the planet. They are aerodynamically sophisticated and yes this does hurt the racing.

Although I try to catch as much of the DTM as I can I prefer the normal spec tourers.
By Jamie

ESPN. DTM is on ESPN.

DTM are the most advanced touring cars on the planet. They are aerodynamically sophisticated and yes this does hurt the racing.

Although I try to catch as much of the DTM as I can I prefer the normal spec tourers.

they must be on Motors TV. I have caught them on ITV before, like ITV 1+1 or somthing stupid like that.....I do want to watch this next weekend after Moto Gp :thumbup:

Might miss it though due to moving into a new house and having to get Sky or Virgin sorted :(
By RA Dunk

Just cars man. Bikes too, the speed is just Arrr. Plus i pushed for a career in motor sport but was let down financially. Was heading for my first season in Formula Ford with backing from a software group who sponsor Boating and that cost so much, i gave a presentation and was let down a few weeks before my first test. Was guttered :thumbdown:

& i wanted to go USA and race Indy & then try as much as possible out and just take a trip of motor racing for 3 years.

Never thought about sprinting or Hillclimbing then? Just buy a car and off you go :clap:
By Jamie

Never thought about sprinting or Hillclimbing then? Just buy a car and off you go :clap:

Yer would be awesome :)
Going to test a Formula Renault as a bit of fun hopefully next year lol.

See our F1 related articles too!