FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#192563
Hi

I am in the states and I missed the race. My DVD recorder failed on me that SOB.
Does anybody have a good online video with highlights and comments of the race (English or French comments ok)? I have googled but I came up with only lousy videos with music and no comments.
Remember that I am in the USA and some out of the country videos like BBC might not work from here, so USA based is better.

Thanks

Patrick
#193629
BBC Iplayer trick
if you use firefox as your web browser, install the foxyproxy add on, then find a UK IP address to use with it,, search google for these... enjoy

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!