FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
oh my...

Lets find investors while keeping all majority driving priviledges and go pimpin :hehe: !!! That car imho is simply amazing and oh so remeniscent of the McLaren F1 :cloud9: .
By RA Dunk
Very very stalth like, could almost pass that off as being the new Bat Mobile :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
OMG I saw a car similar to that the other day when I drove to Banbury, I just thought it was an Exige with a big body kit. Why did I not take a photo lol
By suitcase
That looks like it could beat the :censored: out of someone by simply having that someone stare at the car, kind of like Medusa. Except that car is purdy :)
By Gaz
Its Based on the Exige not the Elise.

But they've made it longer so i imagine it now handles alot worse.
By texasmr2
Its Based on the Exige not the Elise.

The links say otherwise. Maybe I should call John and ask him personaly for clarification since I know him?? :wink:

But they've made it longer so i imagine it now handles alot worse.

I'm certain it does not have the kart feel of the Elise but man it sure is cool :thumbup: .
it still looks like a toy car, a really mean one that will eat you alive and scare the dog $hit out of you if it was in your rear view with police lights on top! This baby is surely a beast and 1000 HP in 2400lbs is just crazy. The last Lotus I loved was the Espirit. I've always disliked the Elise and the Exige...but I have defended it so many times on US soil to dumb idiots who rather would buy a Corvette or a Pick up truck with a lift kit that costs more than the truck itself...not fully understanding the quality and track performance of Lotus' vehicles. Luckily, the Land Rover/ Audi/ Lotus dealership is about 13 minutes to be exact from my house and I get to see them every now and then

This is a Lotus I'm sure I will see in America I am so ready for this car!

Whoa! How could you not fall in love with this beast.

Lotus finally taking the skirts off and putting pants on! (truthfully they've always had on their knickers but now its more like ragged denim!)
By What's Burning?
I'd like to see this car get dirty in a 24 hour race like Daytona or Le Mans.
By texasmr2
John braught the car out last month too the Houston Cars & Coffee meet held the first saturday of each month, god I miss Houston and John's a very very nice and personable man easy to just bs with.

H2.jpg

Hennessey.jpg

I addition to those pics here is a video of the car and John on 'Jays Garage'. The track that is shown is MSR (Motorsports Raceway) just south of Houston were I was the tire man for a day with a Porsche team enjoy.
[youtube]sc20HLCVDGQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By The_Stig_Money
1,000 HP and only 2,400 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need a super license to be able to drive that!!!! LOL

Just like the comparison between the EVO and the old rally cars, consumers will be able to buy F1 powerfull cars from the showroom in 10 years

See our F1 related articles too!