FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Big Azza
#173351
Cubejam wrote:Also.. How do you visit? do you book tickets? if so where from?

or do they have set dates where their open?
:eek: Whoa! - 4 questions! :thumbup:
By Cubejam
#173352
:P yeah a friend of mine from England and me from Wales want to go out and meet one day, No its NOT a date.... Planning on going to Autosport show in January but I couldn't get there so may try again and go to the Williams Museum.... my dream come true would to see the classics they have there...
User avatar
By chemax
#173409
Looks amazing. I'd love to do something like that someday. Great pics; thanks for sharing...
User avatar
By scotty
#173431
Awesome photos. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Cubejam wrote:Also.. How do you visit? do you book tickets? if so where from?

or do they have set dates where their open?
I second these questions.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!