FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
By EwanM
A wise choice, a wise choice.

You are being followed.
By IceManpjn
http://www.twitter.com/forumula1 :D

Yeah, I've been following it on Twitter since I started using Twitter some time back.

by the way, follow me on twitter...

http://twitter.com/Brandon_S_

im rather boring tho tbh

add yours :)

http://twitter.com/icemanpjn

I guess I'm boring, too. I don't normally Tweet about what I'm doing but rather tend to Tweet news type stuff, but I don't Tweet fifty times a day. In fact, there's plenty of days in which I don't Tweet anything at all. Sometimes I'll Tweet a few things and get a surge of new followers, and then after a few days they tend to stop following me.
By darwin dali
twitter to me smacks of people following their herding instinct like cattle.
By EwanM

mooooooooooooooooo
By darwin dali

mooooooooooooooooo

Yo da steer? :P
By Jensonb
I had a thread about Twitter, but it got hijacked by a Mod and turned into a Twitter vs. Facebook Poll :(

@Jensonb : FOLLOW!
Last edited by Jensonb on 07 Sep 09, 23:51, edited 1 time in total.
By Juliet P
As I recall, in the poll facebook wiped the floor with Twitter. :D

A moral maze question... Some girl in Mexico used my gmail email to set up a twitter account today. I reset the password and deleted the account - right or wrong??

Juliet
By Jensonb
As I recall, in the poll facebook wiped the floor with Twitter. :D

A moral maze question... Some girl in Mexico used my gmail email to set up a twitter account today. I reset the password and deleted the account - right or wrong??

Juliet

It's your e-mail account, so...Right
By EwanM
If I leave tomorrow I wonder what my social networking sites would say about me in terms of my life. What scope would they give?
By Jabberwocky
would anyone really notice if you stopped going onto them?

(not you personally, anyone in general)
By texasmr2
If I leave tomorrow I wonder what my social networking sites would say about me in terms of my life. What scope would they give?

OK that has got to be a joke, right?????
By EwanM

OK that has got to be a joke, right?????

No i'm serious. It is something that i've thought about. We have all of these social networking sites where we reveal information about ourselves, where we make meaningless small talk with a number of contacts.

However what happens when the eventual day comes? What happens to your accounts? What do they really say about you as a person. Do they really justify the real you?

Certainly mine are doubtful.

See our F1 related articles too!