FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
User avatar
By hypertek
#146940
thought you guys might get a kick out of this, i saw this sites a few years ago.
http://www.metmania.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/paper-m/yasu/2art_w/e_top.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Probably a little too complicated for kids though lol
Image
this Jordan 191 looks freaking awesome, would be cool to have that on your desk
Image
Image
Image

edit heres some more http://www.terra.dti.ne.jp/~hir/craft_cf.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I havent made one yet, i need to refill on ink and get some good paper.
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#146948
I bet mine would look nothing like that. assuming I did not get stressed by it half way through and squash it
User avatar
By headless
#146975
Jabberwocky wrote:I bet mine would look nothing like that. assuming I did not get stressed by it half way through and squash it
Yep, completely me.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#147028
I had a go at making one when I was kid. It was easier to make than I (and probably most others) suspected, and looked pretty cool. It didn't last terribly long, though; just gutting dust of it was a delicate operation.
User avatar
By headless
#147099
They look awsome
User avatar
By cap-dude
#176346
Spent the entire day doing it. Hours of frustration and sticky fingers covered in glue, but I finished me little Lotus.
:D

Image


Still missing one wheel though, and I need more printer ink, but damn glad I finished this. Worth it, but don't think I'll do another for a long long time, if ever.
Last edited by cap-dude on 27 Dec 09, 09:31, edited 1 time in total.
By suitcase
#176405
headless wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:I bet mine would look nothing like that. assuming I did not get stressed by it half way through and squash it
Yep, completely me.
I third that
User avatar
By headless
#176647
Christmas present Cappy?
Where from?
How much?
User avatar
By cap-dude
#177261
headless wrote:Christmas present Cappy?
Where from?
How much?
Huh? If you mean me laptop. I've had that for about a year. Can't say where from :wink: But it didn't cost anything.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!