FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By kyle1993
#117263
what is with jonathan legard, he is so bleedin useless, he nearly swallows his mic wen he talks, he has a thing with the word wow!
he is just generally frustratin, brundle knows what he is talkin bout all the time and rarely gets things wrong. Whereas legard f***s up everything, Is it just me or does legard cut in weneva he wants to say sumting, atleast let brundle finish, wot a chicken! I love F1, it sumting i cannot miss on a saturday and sun, but as soon as legard opens his mouth i jus want to switch it off and watch national geographic ffs! Yh thats how annoyin he is....
User avatar
By Jensonb
#117274
gilles27 wrote:I don't mind him at all. Beats James Allen's Ham-fest and sensationalism

er hi btw... :rolleyes:
Agreed.

Also, if you watch on Freeview/Freesat/Sky/(I assume) Virgin, you can Press the Red Button and opt for Crofty and Anthony Davidson instead.
By Gaz
#117276
Jensonb wrote:
gilles27 wrote:I don't mind him at all. Beats James Allen's Ham-fest and sensationalism

er hi btw... :rolleyes:
Agreed.

Also, if you watch on Freeview/Freesat/Sky/(I assume) Virgin, you can Press the Red Button and opt for Crofty and Anthony Davidson instead.
:yes:

only downside to that is you loose the ledge that is Martin Brundle
User avatar
By Frosty
#117280
I don't really like Legard at the moment he speaks to loudly, makes to many mistakes, sounds like a radio commentator and speaks over Martin.
User avatar
By Jensonb
#117292
Longbow wrote:
Jensonb wrote:
gilles27 wrote:I don't mind him at all. Beats James Allen's Ham-fest and sensationalism

er hi btw... :rolleyes:
Agreed.

Also, if you watch on Freeview/Freesat/Sky/(I assume) Virgin, you can Press the Red Button and opt for Crofty and Anthony Davidson instead.
:yes:

only downside to that is you loose the ledge that is Martin Brundle
He is rather brilliant. Comes out with some cracking lines. "Ambition getting the better of adhesion", anyone?
By kyle1993
#117312
i defo agree, we need to keep brundle in the picture he a legend, the optional commentary means u dnt get legard but u dnt get brundle either
brundle and davidson would be fine
User avatar
By Jensonb
#117313
Hanwombat wrote:I want Brundle and Davidson
Unfortunately, BBC would never pair one expert commentator with another. There has to be a colour commentator.

I'm not under contract if any BBC execs are reading :hehe:
User avatar
By Hanwombat
#117315
Jensonb wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:I want Brundle and Davidson
Unfortunately, BBC would never pair one expert commentator with another. There has to be a colour commentator.

I'm not under contract if any BBC execs are reading :hehe:
:hehe:

But still would prefer that as I dont really like Legard either
User avatar
By Frosty
#117316
Hanwombat wrote:
Jensonb wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:I want Brundle and Davidson
Unfortunately, BBC would never pair one expert commentator with another. There has to be a colour commentator.

I'm not under contract if any BBC execs are reading :hehe:
:hehe:

But still would prefer that as I dont really like Legard either
What about Croft and Brundle then? I agree it's not always wise to put two 'expert' commentators/presenters together look at DC and EJ......
By Gaz
#117317
Frosty wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:
Jensonb wrote:
Hanwombat wrote:I want Brundle and Davidson
Unfortunately, BBC would never pair one expert commentator with another. There has to be a colour commentator.

I'm not under contract if any BBC execs are reading :hehe:
:hehe:

But still would prefer that as I dont really like Legard either
What about Croft and Brundle then? I agree it's not always wise to put two 'expert' commentators/presenters together look at DC and EJ......
Yeh Croft Brundle would be great.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!