FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Hi all,

Just joined the forum and would really appreciate some advice. I have just booked hotel and flights for the Belgian GP, but Im still unsure of which tickets to book for the circuit itself.

Really want to be near Eau Rouge but dont know whether to fork out for Grandstand tickets or general admission. Has anyone been to the circuit and have you got any views on best seating/admission.

Have a great new year, hope 07 lives up to this years standard.

KIMI for WC...........IMO!

Comeback from Schumster in 08 :wink:
By Simon Newman
Good site spitz, and tickets are slightly cheaper then other sites. Booked accommodation in Aachen, not far from Kerpen, might pop in for a cuppa with Michael...lol
By Stephen
Hi Simon, welcome to the forum!

If you look at http://www.spagrandprix.com there is a map on the mainpage showing the seating plan around the circuit. There is a walkway at the top of Eau Rouge which I would imagine you can use during the race, and this is directly next to the Green Zone with the possibility of a view down the hill. However, if you want to play it safe, buy a ticket at the corner itself. The corner is so huge that you'll be able to see it from almost anywhere below in the complex area.

The image below may help you get your bearings, sadly I've never been to the GP, just driven the circuit several times.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephenadd ... 262215495/

Happy New Year, and please show us your pictures when you return! :D
By Stephen
BTW that site is offering a 20% discount if you get your tickets before midnight CET.
By Marco
I'm mighty jealous of both of you, Simon and Stephen.
By Stephen
I'm mighty jealous of both of you, Simon and Stephen.

You should go, get a trackday booked (when they've finished messing with the circuit). ;) Also, Nurburgring isn't more than an hour away from the place.

See our F1 related articles too!