FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Well, there I was stuck in traffic in Liverpool heading for the tunnel with Nickleback blurring out and it got me thinking, what CD's are we all listening to in our cars at the mo ??

I forgot I had the Nickleback CD and found it in the glovebox LOL ! it's a good way to let off steam.

Also, does the music you listen to affect the way you drive ? ? ?
By Freddie
When I drive in the beautiful swiss mountains, I like to listen to Mike Oldfield, Enigma, Enya and that sort of music

When I am driving to and from work, I prefer Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, The Prodigy, etc :twisted:

I don't really think the music affects the way I drive. If it does then I don't want to know what Takuma Sato is listening to (sorry for attacking this poor guy on all forum sections)
By Karen S
Hhaaha...why not attack Sato everywhere Freddie...its only what the guy deserves :D

Hmm while I KNOW I can play my CDR discs in my car...Hmm I play a mixture....from the live version of Hotel California - Eagles ofcourse.... to ELO.. WIll Young... Beach boys - to Oasis .... haha cant say my music isnt varied :wink:
By Stephen
I find Top Gun music is the all time driving music (how sad is that). Not sure whether music does affect my driving, although my right foot does tend to extend itself when Linkin Park/Green Day etc are on! :D
By Selcouth_Feline
Funnily enough, I drive faster when I listen to Queen than Green Day!

I'm not going to say what's currently in my car as it's a bit embarrassing ;)
By Freddie
I'm not going to say what's currently in my car as it's a bit embarrassing ;)

David Hasselhoff ? :lol:
By simac
Britney or Justin Timberlake ? LOL !

I find that slow music is better on a long run and keeps me mellow ! !

These days, the car is the only places where I can play loud music, at home my son is either in bed or I worry that the loud music will hurt his ears :D
By Selcouth_Feline
I might have been known to have a copy of Britney..... :oops:

Just discovered Jimmy Eat World (saw them when they supported Green Day in the summer but only just got around to really listening to any of their stuff) and they are pretty cool...although not good for driving slow ;)

See our F1 related articles too!