BBC coverage

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
MclarenFanBoy

Re: BBC F1 Teasers...

Postby MclarenFanBoy »

The final 5 seconds of the video with the chain gets me all amped up for this season. Only a few days to go :hehe:
Bulletproof

BBC coverage

Postby Bulletproof »

Well, to me it looks like the BBC are going to do an excellent job with F1 this year.

So far We have had huge amounts of advertising, all over radio 1 and BBc 1. We have some excellent features on the Website, with interviews and some good videos etc. And the fact that we can now watch practice live on the red button with commentary (which I thoroughly enjoyed last night) is a really good sign for the main coverage and the rest of the season.

It also looks like they are going to spread the coverage over all the drivers rather than just concentrating on one!!

Well done BBC1 (so far). :D:clap:
Hanwombat
Favourite Team: Mclaren

Re: BBC coverage

Postby Hanwombat »

I hated it anyways when F1 moved to ITV, its back where is should be now ;) Finally
irons_4_ever

commentator

Postby irons_4_ever »

I don't know who this idiot commentating with martin brundle is but he seriously needs to up his game, the man's useless.

:banghead:
AndyLock

Re: commentator

Postby AndyLock »

irons_4_ever wrote:I don't know who this idiot commentating with martin brundle is but he seriously needs to up his game, the man's useless.

:banghead:

Complete Twaddle. The mans been at it for years and knows his stuff. And - he's an extremely refreshing change from that plonker Allen. What a relief to not have to put up with his endless shumi a**e licking ill-informed prattle.
EwanM
Co-Editor

Postby EwanM »

I think the BBC did a good job.
EJ is frickin' crazy, but its funny. DC is doing a good job too alongside Jake.

Time will tell, but Legard was really pro today!
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
EwanM
Co-Editor

Postby EwanM »

DId anyone who was watching in the UK, keep having this feeling we were heading for an advert ?
Jabberwocky
Mod
Favourite Driver: 5 Iron
Favourite Team: Williams

Postby Jabberwocky »

EwmanM wrote:DId anyone who was watching in the UK, keep having this feeling we were heading for an advert ?

Yes.

How many times can DC say "World Class Driver"

Overall I thought that was quite good
A racing car that does not win, is just art
EwanM
Co-Editor

Postby EwanM »

Jabberwocky wrote:
EwmanM wrote:DId anyone who was watching in the UK, keep having this feeling we were heading for an advert ?

Yes.

How many times can DC say "World Class Driver"

Overall I thought that was quite good

lol Eddie Jordan poses like Elvis with the mic haha
Juliet P

Watching the qualifying online on the BBC

Postby Juliet P »

Due to an unfortunate incident at 5am this morning (finding my flatmates friend fast asleep on the living room sofa), I missed the qualifying live.

So I go onto the BBC's much hyped new website and read this:

The BBC Sport website will carry live all BBC One, BBC Two and red button coverage of F1.

There will be multiple live video streaming, which will mirror what is available on the red button.

But despite 30 minutes of frustrating search, I still can't find where this is being streamed. It's not on i-player, and the main page only has highlights. Another page says that it will be available on bbb.co.uk/sport, but that just takes you back to the home page.

Has anyone else managed to find this?

Juliet
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... (Augusten Burroughs)
Frosty

Re: Watching the qualifying online on the BBC

Postby Frosty »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00j6b9y

If you want to watch it now I suggest you press the red button on your TV and watch it there or wait until 1PM
Remember "competitive animals know no limits"
Juliet P

Postby Juliet P »

No red button, so I suppose I'll just have to wait!

Thanks
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions... (Augusten Burroughs)
Selcouth_Feline

Postby Selcouth_Feline »

Frosty wrote: press the red button on your TV
:thumbup:

Press the red button and it should give you a list of options - they seem to have the F1 on a continuous loop. Loving the coverage so far! Watched the highlights of some of the old, classic Australian GPs yesterday. Really pleased the BBC have the F1 back!!
Frosty

Postby Frosty »

If you have a Nintendo Wii you can try this http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/ ... n_wii.html
Remember "competitive animals know no limits"
mikef1fan

Postby mikef1fan »

Sadly I'm going to miss the first GP!!! :eek: (and yes I know there is a re run at 1 can't make that either) I will be running a half marathon I'm going to use the good old trusty video player thats not been used properly for years. I'm presuming it will only be highlights on the red button but want to make sure that a re run won't be found on there? thanks for any info I don't think it will be but worth a long shot.