FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Bulletproof
Well, to me it looks like the BBC are going to do an excellent job with F1 this year.

So far We have had huge amounts of advertising, all over radio 1 and BBc 1. We have some excellent features on the Website, with interviews and some good videos etc. And the fact that we can now watch practice live on the red button with commentary (which I thoroughly enjoyed last night) is a really good sign for the main coverage and the rest of the season.

It also looks like they are going to spread the coverage over all the drivers rather than just concentrating on one!!

Well done BBC1 (so far). :D:clap:
By irons_4_ever
I don't know who this idiot commentating with martin brundle is but he seriously needs to up his game, the man's useless.

:banghead:
By AndyLock
I don't know who this idiot commentating with martin brundle is but he seriously needs to up his game, the man's useless.

:banghead:

Complete Twaddle. The mans been at it for years and knows his stuff. And - he's an extremely refreshing change from that plonker Allen. What a relief to not have to put up with his endless shumi a**e licking ill-informed prattle.
By EwanM
I think the BBC did a good job.
EJ is frickin' crazy, but its funny. DC is doing a good job too alongside Jake.

Time will tell, but Legard was really pro today!
By EwanM
DId anyone who was watching in the UK, keep having this feeling we were heading for an advert ?
By Jabberwocky
DId anyone who was watching in the UK, keep having this feeling we were heading for an advert ?

Yes.

How many times can DC say "World Class Driver"

Overall I thought that was quite good
By EwanM

Yes.

How many times can DC say "World Class Driver"

Overall I thought that was quite good

lol Eddie Jordan poses like Elvis with the mic haha
Due to an unfortunate incident at 5am this morning (finding my flatmates friend fast asleep on the living room sofa), I missed the qualifying live.

So I go onto the BBC's much hyped new website and read this:

The BBC Sport website will carry live all BBC One, BBC Two and red button coverage of F1.

There will be multiple live video streaming, which will mirror what is available on the red button.

But despite 30 minutes of frustrating search, I still can't find where this is being streamed. It's not on i-player, and the main page only has highlights. Another page says that it will be available on bbb.co.uk/sport, but that just takes you back to the home page.

Has anyone else managed to find this?

Juliet
press the red button on your TV
:thumbup:

Press the red button and it should give you a list of options - they seem to have the F1 on a continuous loop. Loving the coverage so far! Watched the highlights of some of the old, classic Australian GPs yesterday. Really pleased the BBC have the F1 back!!
By mikef1fan
Sadly I'm going to miss the first GP!!! :eek: (and yes I know there is a re run at 1 can't make that either) I will be running a half marathon I'm going to use the good old trusty video player thats not been used properly for years. I'm presuming it will only be highlights on the red button but want to make sure that a re run won't be found on there? thanks for any info I don't think it will be but worth a long shot.

See our F1 related articles too!