FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Atki
Hi everyone,

This is how the story goes; it was my 21st at the weekend and my girlfriend booked me a ticket to silverstone this year but only the one as a friend was to book his in a couple of week....silly I know. Anyway the tickets for general admission sold out for both the single days and 3 days. I contacted Silverstone in regards to the matter and they offered no alternative, helped me out in no way and to be honest were rather rude.

I therefore went to google and looked over some ticket agents who had them in stock, found one called and emailed them to see what they had left, both tickets were available. I therefore didn't hesitate to book another ticket for my friend however I now feel it could have been a bad idea.

After looking over their site I have seen various inconsitances and this doesn't fill me with much enthusiasm that I will get the tickets some June which by then will be too late for me to source another ticket (at a resonable price that it).

Could anyone tell me if you have heard of this company or had dealings in the past with them please?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason
Last edited by Selcouth_Feline on 21 Feb 09, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.Reason: URL removed - SF
By Atki
Thanks mate I was just looking at their site in regards to tickets as well.

Think I may order another one from them if I find out no more information in regards to the other company and then if I receive a ticket from both of them then atleast I can sell on the other ticket to a friend rather than have just the one ticket.

Worst thing is I could be £100 down but if I weren't to order another I'd be £100 down and have to go solo.

Thanks,

Atki

See our F1 related articles too!