FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

The glamourous side of motorsport
User avatar
By EwanM
#88995
Stephen wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturenews/4344553/Kylie-Minogues-Agent-Provocateur-commercial-voted-best-cinema-ad-ever.html :clap:
Yes, Yes I can.
One of the many wonders of adolescency :hehe:
2001 doesn't seem long ago either. Is Kylie still good? What are peoples opinions?
#89006
EwmanM wrote:
Stephen wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturenews/4344553/Kylie-Minogues-Agent-Provocateur-commercial-voted-best-cinema-ad-ever.html :clap:
Yes, Yes I can.
One of the many wonders of adolescency :hehe:
2001 doesn't seem long ago either. Is Kylie still good? What are peoples opinions?
Yeah baby!! Kylie is HOT and I love her! I wouldn't mind her riding me like that! :whip:
#89007
Kylie is very nice, but there are a few others I prefer. :)
#90815
Yes she really is something else! :cloud9:
#90835
texasmr2 wrote:
headless wrote:Kylie - 50 but you would.
FAWK YES YOU BONEHEAD AND SO WOULD YOU :hehe: !!!

I didn't mean personally YOU I meant generally everyuone would.
#90900
headless wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
headless wrote:Kylie - 50 but you would.
FAWK YES YOU BONEHEAD AND SO WOULD YOU :hehe: !!!

I didn't mean personally YOU I meant generally everyuone would.
I know man and it's all good :wink: .

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!