FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By stiscooby
About to book 3 day tickets for Luffield A, got seats on row J or O, does anyone know how far back row O is? Assuming A is the front row or got any comments on these seats?

Thanks for any info.

Come on Lewis for 2009! ;-D
By EwanM

Well from what I can tell Luffield A will give you a pretty excellent view of the stadium sector of the circuit.
Certainly you'll see the cars at slower speed, but at the same time you will see them take bridge at full speed, which is a sight in itself!

I'm not entirely sure about the rows of seating, but Im sure they will be quite decent. I'd expect that J will be about the middle row of the grandstand.

Have fun at the Grand Prix this year. Lots of people going.

:D Can't agree with you about Lewis though :hehe:
I sat in Luffield A at the Renault World Series, very good view. Not sure on where the seats are in the stand though... I will try and dig the pics out
I sat in Luffield A at the Renault World Series, very good view. Not sure on where the seats are in the stand though... I will try and dig the pics out

Thanks for the info guys.

Jabberwocky - If you happen to find any pics that would be handy :thumbup:

I sat in this stand when I went to watch the BTCC a year or two back, seemed to have a good view although no idea about seat rows etc as didn't pay attention.

Planning on a 3 day ticket so will go watch some faster bits around other parts of the track on the Fri/Sat :twisted: so hopefully will see a bit of everything.
By EwanM

Thanks for the info guys.

Jabberwocky - If you happen to find any pics that would be handy :thumbup:

I sat in this stand when I went to watch the BTCC a year or two back, seemed to have a good view although no idea about seat rows etc as didn't pay attention.

Planning on a 3 day ticket so will go watch some faster bits around other parts of the track on the Fri/Sat :twisted: so hopefully will see a bit of everything.

Im sure you will man. Maybe see us popping about :hehe:
About to book 3 day tickets for Luffield A, got seats on row J or O, does anyone know how far back row O is? Assuming A is the front row or got any comments on these seats?

Thanks for any info.

Come on Lewis for 2009! ;-D

Just like any other seating arrangement row J should be row #10 and O should be row #14, both should offer excellent view's, you lucky dog you! :D
Does anyone know if the front row of the grandstands start at A or Z?

As with any other event I have attended the answer would be YES. :wink:

As with any other event I have attended the answer would be YES. :wink:

Ah thanks for the info, thats handy as I have managed to get seats on row C of luffield A :thumbup: Hopefully will be a good weekend, better be as costing a bloody fortune!! lol
Atleast you get to go mate as thing's have not worked out for myself concerning attending this race. Frankly you will be there and get to experience the grandness of the Silverstone GP and all that it entail's, I am very envious to say the least :yes: .

One thing though and that is to be safe because we look forward to your report ok?

The one I sit in starts A at the front, but thats not Luffield. :confused:
I believe A is indeed the front row.

See our F1 related articles too!