FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
yeah hes my favourite driver of all time and he drove for the best team of all time Ferrari!!

I dont care about some of his mistakes in the past cause I just respect him for his amazing skill behind the wheel of an F1 car.
yeah hes my favourite driver of all time and he drove for the best team of all time Ferrari!!

I dont care about some of his mistakes in the past cause I just respect him for his amazing skill behind the wheel of an F1 car.

What?
Are we still talking Montoya ?

I suspect you're talking about Schumi ... indeed 'our' favourite driver ... :wavey:
are oops i thought you were talkin about Schumacher when he shoved the cameraman in 97 after he lost the world championship to Villeneuve.

But if we're talkin about Montoya no i dont really like him. I only started this thread cause i thought it was a funny video of him walking out of the pc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2WvQTeGAEU

Instead of dreaming to get a Ferrari -seat, watch out for the people walking in front oy you ... you *rse !

:hehe:
Does anyone even like this guy ?
Remember him walking into the cameraman ... what an *^ù$//,!* !

I apreciate how he drives. He drives the car like few dare to drive, this is also his downfall he always pushed the car too far if he was in a McLaren today I think that he would be in the top 4 for this season. However, off track I don't like how he acts, he has a short temper when anyone gets in his face.
I think he is very funny.
"you broke my head"
"right I had enough of this (press conference)"

See our F1 related articles too!