FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By AKR
I am a few days late here but I'll say it while I still can. Valentino Rossi is GREAT. I watched the San Marinio Moto GP and not only did I love him winning in Italy, but the after race celebrations were insane. I only wish I were there as well. Sorry for Casey Stoner who fell of his bike as I like him too since he rides for Ducati. But I really want Valentino Rossi to win this year. One more for the fans will be nice. Then after that I want Ducati to dominate for at least a couple of years so Casey Stoner don't fall off ya bike. :wink:

By the way on a different note. (I know I am a bit obsessed with this) I noticed that with the Moto GP, the post race interviews, the speaker (who speaks English) will ask the winner, 2nd place and 3rd place riders to say a few words in their own language. In the case of the last race Valentino Rossi spoke in Italian and the 2 Spaniards who got 2nd and 3d in Spanish (So I had no trouble understanding the 3 of them). So why is it that with Formula 1, the drivers in the same situation are forced to have to respond or speak in English? I think it is a bit pushy........ Anyway I obviously like the deal or the way things are done better with the moto GP post race interviews than with Formula 1. :wink:
By bud
Stoners title is faling away from him, not for Rossi's riding but his own mistakes!

on Rossi i hear he is on his way to MX as he likes to pass guys using the dirt and not the track :thumbdown:
By AKR
Stoners title is faling away from him, not for Rossi's riding but his own mistakes!

on Rossi i hear he is on his way to MX as he likes to pass guys using the dirt and not the track :thumbdown:

Oh well, that is why he must win the title this year then. Leave Moto GP as the reigning world champion. :wink:

And then if that is the case I will only go for one rider. Casey Stoner and DUCATI (The Ferrari team of Moto GP) :wink:
By texasmr2
I have seen the drivers asked to say a few words in their own language but for some reason SPEED does not air that part? :confused:
By bud
I have seen the drivers asked to say a few words in their own language but for some reason SPEED does not air that part? :confused:

donde esta??? :confused:
By AKR

Maybe it is the TV channel showing the race then. I watch the Moto GP on Fox Sports and the Formula 1 on Channel 10 HD. Maybe if I were to watch the Moto GP on Channel 10 HD instead (as they also show the Moto GP but with annoying commercials) they may show the post race interviews differenty. I don't really know. I guess it could be the TV broadcast then, but I did notice or appear to have noticed that the interviewer immiedetly did ask Valentino Rossi in English to say what he wanted to say in Italian and for the other 2 riders in Spanish. This was straight after the race so I cannot forsee any other type of Formula 1 like interview to have occured. Only my obserbation I guess.
By AKR

donde esta??? :confused:

Estoy en mi casa, leyendo y escribiendo mensajes en este foro. :wink::thumbup::hehe:
By przemo
It's a shame that Stoner fell off his bike for the second time in a row. It would've been an exciting battle for the championship, but right now I think Stoner has little chances to take championship away from Rossi, unless Rossi starts falling off the bike himself. Vale has to be at least sixth in all of the remaining races and I can't see why that couldn't happen, because recently only Stoner has been threatening him. And Casey has been very strong this season. Last weekend it was his 7th pole pos in a row, which is absolutely amazing! He's been dominating in many races, but if Valentino wins the championship then hats off to him, because after all these years he would show is still the best.

Oh well, that is why he must win the title this year then. Leave Moto GP as the reigning world champion. :wink:

And then if that is the case I will only go for one rider. Casey Stoner and DUCATI (The Ferrari team of Moto GP) :wink:

Rossi has signed a new two-year contract with Fiat Yamaha, so he's staying :thumbup:
By texasmr2
I seriously need to start watching more Moto GP as I really dig Valentino and well it's just daym exciting!! :thumbup:
By scotty
Normally i'd support our brilliant cousins the aussies but man, Stoner is such a bitch i can't help but hate him (same as a lot of people it seems).
By EwanM

If you're referring to Laguna. Rossi's move on Stoner was pretty fair.
People seem to forget in 2006 Stoner fell nearly every race.
So this isn't something new to him.
By AKR
I think Stoner is just hving a Falling of the Bike year. He is a World Champion and will recover. Like Rossi did. Rossi lost the 2006 title on the last race when he fell of his bike. And last season Stoner bet him more oftenly because Rossi kept falling off a lot. This year that seems to have stopped. Hopefully that is the case up until he wins the title. :wink:
By bud

most were fair, but when you pass a guy using the dirt and not the track that is not fair!
By AKR

most were fair, but when you pass a guy using the dirt and not the track that is not fair!

Stoner never does anything wrong. He is Australian and Australians will do nothing of the kind. Only Rossi is the bad guy of course. :rolleyes:
By bud

Stoner never does anything wrong. He is Australian and Australians will do nothing of the kind. Only Rossi is the bad guy of course. :rolleyes:

dont bring the tribal s*** here! :nono: i havent seen Stoner pass anyone by not using the track no youre right! why would i critisize him for something he hasnt done? Rossi on the other hand did pass Stoner using the dirt which is a no no in bikes! its like cutting corners in cars!

See our F1 related articles too!