FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Ferrari_F500-8.jpg

Ferrari_F500-9.jpg

Ferrari_F500-10.jpg

Ferrari_F500-11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's only a prototype and we all know how much the production version can vary from the 'testing' stage's but there are a few mod's that I like.

Speaking of prototype's a 348 body with modified chassis was the 'mule' for the Enzo engine. Man I would love to own that test mule!!! :)
foto2.JPG

foto3.JPG

foto4.JPG

foto5.JPG

PicFetch2-1.jpg

MTD05-0873-Ferrari-Enzo-Ferrari-Prototyp.jpg

MTD05-0879-Ferrari-Enzo-Ferrari-Prototyp.jpg

PicFetch3-1.jpg

PicFetch-1.jpg

TD05-011-Ferrari-Enzo-Prototyp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The first car looks terrible and the second one looks like a three-way cross between a 288 GTO, 355 and Testarossa. It has some features which look nice on their own, but they don't come together very well. I still maintain that Ferrari have not made a good looking car since the 355.
OK I guess I should talk slower :hehe: . The first pic's are ONLY spy pic's so who know's what it is to become and the second pic's were only a 'test bed' for the Enzo's engine. Sorry I wont post anymore 'test mule' pic's if they are really that confusing. :P
arent Ferrari making cars to order for customers? so we will see alot of one off models coming out? maybe this is one of them as it looks pretty well developed to be a prototype.
arent Ferrari making cars to order for customers? so we will see alot of one off models coming out? maybe this is one of them as it looks pretty well developed to be a prototype.

Yep they are once again doing custom 'one-off' coach work but I dont think that is one although I could be wrong.
It's an F430 with a custom body

Can you backup that statement with FACT'S or is it just your OPINION?

Is my OPINION:D , however I'm now starting to think that the wheelbase seems a little short for an F430

Is my OPINION:D

Fine but when you make a statement such as "It's an F430 with a custom body" with no implication that it is just your opinion why dont you just say it is only your opinion?

however I'm now starting to think that the wheelbase seems a little short for an F430.

Do you honestly know the F430's replacement will have the same wheelbase as the current model? Maybe it will and maybe it wont who know's, neither you or I do, it's just a test mule imho :wink:, that really has no implication as to what the production model's configuration will be, right?

Fine but when you make a statement such as "It's an F430 with a custom body" with no implication that it is just your opinion why dont you just say it is only your opinion?

however I'm now starting to think that the wheelbase seems a little short for an F430.

Do you honestly know the F430's replacement will have the same wheelbase as the current model? Maybe it will and maybe it wont who know's, neither you or I do, it's just a test mule imho :wink:, that really has no implication as to what the production model's configuration will be, right?

What are you on about?! The fact that I think the wheelbase is shorter kinda suggests I don't think it's an F430 any more. So yes it could very-well be a replacement or a mule . . . . or even a Chinese rip-off Ferrari :hehe:

What are you on about?! The fact that I think the wheelbase is shorter kinda suggests I don't think it's an F430 any more. So yes it could very-well be a replacement or a mule . . . . or even a Chinese rip-off Ferrari :hehe:

Do you actually UNDERSTAND anything that you say and type?
Yes

See our F1 related articles too!