FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Mikep99
Ford Mustang Obsidian SG-One

# Horsepower: 800+HP on pump gas (est) Over 1,000+ HP is possible w/tuning
# Torque: 750 lbs. ft. on pump gas (est)
# 0-60: 4 sec. (est)
# Top Speed: Could possibly be the fastest streetable Mustang ever
# Weight: Approximately 3,000 lbs.
# Length: 190.6 (7 longer, comfortably seats virtually anyone up to 7 feet tall)
# Cost To Duplicate: Approx. $1.3M :yikes:

815hp 1967 Shelby Super Snake Eleanor Mustang

By welshie
Oooooo that obsidian 'Stang is a beast!!! Gimme gimme gimme! :cloud9:
By al4x
that is one american car that does look nice, i would never have one, i doubt many would in the uk!

the wheels/breaks look ace as does the dash, silver and red dials lol
i dont like the raised intake on the bonet, never like those, nor the seats, too armchair like haha
those cars havre to be black or yellow,

are they as bad at cornering as is made out in england? anyone know from EXPERIENCE?

oh yeah i only like the looks, i doubt id actually like to drive/own one even if i could
By texasmr2
i would never have one, i doubt many would in the uk!

What a load of :bs: !

are they as bad at cornering as is made out in england? anyone know from EXPERIENCE?

Dont have personal experience but they are not stock as the suspension's are fully adjustable.

oh yeah i only like the looks, i doubt id actually like to drive/own one even if i could

Whatever dude :rolleyes: !

Your glass it seem's is alway's 'half empty and not half full'? Optimism is your friend and pessimism is your enemy, food for thought :wink: .
By welshie
i would never have one, i doubt many would in the uk!

What a load of :bs: !

Dont have personal experience but they are not stock as the suspension's are fully adjustable.

Whatever dude :rolleyes: !

Your glass it seem's is alway's 'half empty and not half full'? Optimism is your friend and pessimism is your enemy, food for thought :wink: .

I'm British and I'd have one! Agree with tex on the handling front too. But then I am an optimist lol :D
By al4x
oh yeah the about no one in the uk having one is to do with our fuel prices over here! youd have to be uber rich!

and id drive one for a go, would be something completely different, but to have one where i live isnt best idea!

i guess the price/power is putting it on a terms with the veyron, almost
By texasmr2
oh yeah the about no one in the uk having one is to do with our fuel prices over here! youd have to be uber rich!

and id drive one for a go, would be something completely different, but to have one where i live isnt best idea!

Those are thing's that we must all endure and I agree with that aspect yet I think your more of a true car enthusiast than you have led us to believe. Hey I'm by no mean's rich but I have never let the economy, other than my own personal one, decide for me what I want or truelly desire. So the car only get's driven once a month who care's right because when you do take her out you will be the envy of everyone who thought as you did only a short time before?

Life is way to short my friend to let such thing's, which we really have no control over, decide your automotive happiness right? Drive it like you stole it, enjoy the experience, and worry about the small thing's later :wink: .
By welshie

Those are thing's that we must all endure and I agree with that aspect yet I think your more of a true car enthusiast than you have led us to believe. Hey I'm by no mean's rich but I have never let the economy, other than my own personal one, decide for me what I want or truelly desire. So the car only get's driven once a month who care's right because when you do take her out you will be the envy of everyone who thought as you did only a short time before?

Life is way to short my friend to let such thing's, which we really have no control over, decide your automotive happiness right? Drive it like you stole it, enjoy the experience, and worry about the small thing's later :wink: .

Lets be honest though, if you can afford a £1.3million car . . . you can afford the fuel :D
By texasmr2

Lets be honest though, if you can afford a £1.3million car . . . you can afford the fuel :D

The answer would be YES! If one can afford a £1.3million car do you honestly think fuel cost is a concern to them?
Fuel cost is the least determining factor amongst the rich Ferrari owner's I know.

See our F1 related articles too!