FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By darwin dali
on my way home from my dungeon, I suddenly saw my stilettos reflected in the windows of a Ferrari Testarossa.
Somehow I felt something wasn't right with the car. I walked around it, looked at it very closely, and then it dawned on me: it was completely black. That's just wrong, don't ya think?
By EwanM
on my way home from my dungeon, I suddenly saw my stilettos reflected in the windows of a Ferrari Testarossa.
Somehow I felt something wasn't right with the car. I walked around it, looked at it very closely, and then it dawned on me: it was completely black. That's just wrong, don't ya think?

lol I had to read that twice to get what you meant. Is it about Black Ferrari's? If so, yeah suppose so, the red is the iconic colour such as the Ford GT in red lol.
By darwin dali

lol I had to read that twice to get what you meant. Is it about Black Ferrari's? If so, yeah suppose so, the red is the iconic colour such as the Ford GT in red lol.

Red - c'mon, its name is Testarossa, i.e., red head.
I could let it pass with yellow, but black?
By EwanM

Red - c'mon, its name is Testarossa, i.e., red head.
I could let it pass with yellow, but black?

Sorry.
By Mikep99
My brothers has got a red one he is still working on. It's been over a year now, it is a Jap import which was slightly damaged & needed right hand conversion. He has his own panel shop business & is doing it on the side.
Cannot wait till its finished to take it out for a spin. :cloud9:
By darwin dali
My brothers has got a red one he is still working on. It's been over a year now, it is a Jap import which was slightly damaged & needed right hand conversion. He has his own panel shop business & is doing it on the side.
Cannot wait till its finished to take it out for a spin. :cloud9:

Lucky båstard! :thumbup:
By darwin dali
I'm in love:

And YOU buddy, with a GF like yours, you need your head examined! So you'd better go :muffdive: or else :gonnagetit:
By Stephen
And YOU buddy, with a GF like yours, you need your head examined! So you'd better go :muffdive: or else :gonnagetit:

:rofl:
By bud
My favourite Ferrari!

i dont mind the black, didnt Miami Vice have a white one?
By texasmr2
Yall do know that the reason for it being called a 'redhead' is because the valve covers are red.
By McLaren Fan
Although I prefer the car in red, the black doesn't look too bad to be honest.
By welshie
If I was forced to have a Ferrari, I certainly wouldn't have a red one! Would have to be black or yellow . . . unless it's a 612, cuz I'd have that in deep blue.
By texasmr2
I few pics for the drool factor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Mikep99
I few pics for the drool factor.

The boxer is another of my favourites.

See our F1 related articles too!