FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By darwin dali
BMW have already done this like 2 years ago, so I dont know why people are making such a big deal about the Honda.

Did you read the whole thing? Did you see this phrase?
"The FCX Clarity is an improvement of its previous-generation fuel cell vehicle, the FCX, introduced in 2005."

So, Honda was ahead of BMW by a year back then, and now leapfrogs technologically again.
By Rivelution
I'm sorry DD I didnt even read the article, I just glanced the page. In my opinion I think BMW is better because its just a regular 7 series (which is the ugliest BMW model) but I would take it any day over the Honda.
By darwin dali
I'm sorry DD I didnt even read the article, I just glanced the page. In my opinion I think BMW is better because its just a regular 7 series (which is the ugliest BMW model) but I would take it any day over the Honda.

I agree with the aesthetic argument, but there's more to it than that.
By darwin dali
great stuff, this imo is the way to go and not hybrid power plants!

...provided they DON'T use oil and gas to produce the hydrogen, which is still the norm!
By bud

...provided they DON'T use oil and gas to produce the hydrogen, which is still the norm!

or what about the energy used to produce components of the car? :lol:
By darwin dali

or what about the energy used to produce components of the car? :lol:

Yes, something we call gray energy in Europe - a term Americans have never heard of when I introduce the concept while discussing car sales/purchases.
By vegas
wow amazing 40 years later they are finally releasing hydrogen cars to the public. just convert your own car for a few hundred to run off hho.

See our F1 related articles too!