FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Mikep99
The Ferrari F250 concept is a design which created independently from Ferrari by Idries Omar.
The F250 has been designed as a lightweight, entry level Ferrari. Reviving the long dead Ferrari Dino model, however the name is derived from the Ferrari 250 GTO.

Proposed power for the concept comes from a mid-mounted 2.5 litre V6 engine running on bio-fuel.

The Ferrari F250 concept exists only as a computer model, and currently there are no plans to put the model in production.

It looks pretty ugly to me. With the exceptions of the F360 and F430, Ferrari's styling has been shocking since the F355.
By texasmr2
I'm kinda liking it but then I do have some issues with it. I like the front due to it's low and wide stance but the rear look's to much like a Bugatti.
By bud
To be fair McLaren Fan this wasnt designed by Ferrari but i agree its not the nicest looking car but in saying that there is alot worse concept cars out there
By f1ea
Love the front. The side's nice... but don't like the back at all; the back should be more F40-ish... as in more rectangular, with the black grille and a wing :)
Not bad for a 'concept car'
By al4x
It looks pretty ugly to me. With the exceptions of the F360 and F430, Ferrari's styling has been shocking since the F355.

ive only like the f430 too

i think theyre pretty poor looking on the whole

where as lambos, umm

See our F1 related articles too!