FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#47878
Computer gremlins for me. I can get the sound but not the picture.
By Mikep99
#47882
McLaren Fan wrote:Computer gremlins for me. I can get the sound but not the picture.
Maybe you don't have the right codec installed.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#48358
Mikep99 wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:Computer gremlins for me. I can get the sound but not the picture.
Maybe you don't have the right codec installed.
I'll have a look at it later, thanks.
By Mikep99
#52409
This guy did not have a chance at avoiding this.

Clicky to Watch
Jeremy Dale and Fabrizio Barbazza's crash at Road
The accident resulted in heavy head and chest injuries which left him in critical condition, in a coma and on artificial respiration. Although he fully recovered, he didn't return to racing.


Also cool Lambo ad
Clicky to Watch

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!