FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#44524
I know I probably listed this in the other thread but I think everyone will enjoy seeing some of these fantastic F1 model's.

http://www.f1m.com/classic/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go to this link as it's a quick reference to see completed kit's:
http://www.f1m.com/classic/PNphpBB2-viewforum-f-30.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy especially this one: http://www.f1m.com/classic/PNphpBB2-vie ... -9025.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#46965
Been there MR2, its good, try gurneyflap.com as well, quality!
I am a mad keen modeller except plastic models are not up to scratch, I spend most of my spare time drafting up blueprints for models that are not available and hoping to build some rippers one day, but like pierre scerri and his scale ferrari, I hope to acheive as much and not be seen as an idle dreamer.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!