FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Mikep99
Top Gear Filming with not one but THREE Bugatti Veyron loaners in the UAE
Clicky

By al4x
Clicky

the white and red ones look yuck, i loved the purple

but 3, wow,

what an engineering masterpiece that car is
Sounds like a Top Gear special coming up, or a Veyron based challenge in the new series.
I used to really like Top Gear, but, although it was never meant to be taken seriously and was to be a good laugh, it seems to have moved away from cars and is more about mucking around with other stuff. I'd really like to see them get back to the things they were doing and talking about two years ago.
By 8-ball
I used to really like Top Gear, but, although it was never meant to be taken seriously and was to be a good laugh, it seems to have moved away from cars and is more about mucking around with other stuff. I'd really like to see them get back to the things they were doing and talking about two years ago.

They do at least one car review a show but i'd like to see it be increased to 2. The mucking around is a great part of the show and i hope they keep it up!
By Mikep99

They do at least one car review a show but i'd like to see it be increased to 2. The mucking around is a great part of the show and i hope they keep it up!

Yes I agree, I would like to see a bit more of the cars but the fun part is great I think.
I would hate for it to be like 5th gear which I find I fast forward the boring bits.

Yes I agree, I would like to see a bit more of the cars but the fun part is great I think.
I would hate for it to be like 5th gear which I find I fast forward the boring bits.

I agree also. Top Gear is meant to be entertaining, but it's gone just a little bit too far. As for Fifth Gear: :oops:
By al4x

I agree also. Top Gear is meant to be entertaining, but it's gone just a little bit too far. As for Fifth Gear: :oops:

although i like the 'fun' its now far to obviously staged
i try to see it as fun but its just annoying, the field ploughing, caravan burning etc, they try to make mistakes, therefore they arent mistakes,

and yeah more car reviews of reasonably priced nice cars would be nice, 1 super car, 1 nice car, by nice i mean i could have one with some saving
By welshie
Clicky

the white and red ones look yuck, i loved the purple

but 3, wow,

what an engineering masterpiece that car is

What?!!! That white one is stunning!
By EwanM
It all went downhill after Hammonds accident! It's like Happy Days after Fonzy Jumped the Shark :P

(still like it though)
By EwanM
Oh yeah, on the subject of Top gear, has anyone met any of the team?
I met Captain Slow last year, was mega. I got a pic, I should post tht in tht picture of yourself thing... hmmm
I think the middle one is the 'Pur Sang' edition, of which there are only 5 in the world. It has just the plain aluminium and carbon fibre exterior scheme. I wonder how they got hold of that one :shock:

See our F1 related articles too!