FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I'm really digging how the frontend resemble's the original but those hideous wheel's are overwhelming the car although they are a reiteration of the original wheel's. The car itself look's to be quite nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
that is one fugly car

i usually love concepts

Au contraire, au contraire!
It's beautiful.
You like deer in the headlights, so no surprise you can't appreciate the beauty of this concept. I like arachnids and think they're very pretty - so there... :P
that is one fugly car

i usually love concepts

Au contraire, au contraire!
It's beautiful.
You like deer in the headlights, so no surprise you can't appreciate the beauty of this concept. I like arachnids and think they're very pretty - so there... :P

the headlights are far too small and its too angular, i like flowing concept cars the renault laguana concept is nice as is the audi rsq, which isnt a million miles from what audi make now
You can see the design cues from the original
cars these days seem to be hindered by past designs, seems they cannot move forward and create a new look without upsetting the fan base, sometimes it works like with the current Mustang (tough) but alot of the time it doesnt, and this is one of them :twisted::lol:
Ugly ugly ugly.

Although I bet it would be damn fast!

See our F1 related articles too!