FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By R00DIT
So anyone care to guess what Schumacher is going to do? I've heard that Kimi is 90% likely to sign, but where on earth does that put Mazza (now a GP winner) should the red baron stay on?

Of course, I would rather have Kimi in my team than Mazza, although I'd like to see Schumacher retire at the top of his game (ie now).
By Irv the Swerve
its difficult to ascess my view is a dream scenario ferrari team with schuey and kimi together. massa will be good 4 a midfield team or maybe the renault team?.
if schuey does win in monza he will more likely to stay on. to find out more read the monthly f1 mag
By Forza
Schumacher will stay, he's even on Ferrari's pension list!!! Kimi is good, but not like Massa.
By enzo
Schumacher on top of his game was years ago but he is still the most talenteddriver, and no offence SPITZ but his mind is already made up he's not gonna put it down to one race. He's saying he'll tell all after the italian grand prix and i think he's not about to deliver bad news in Italy after what should be a home win. He's with us for another year thank god
By bud
Will be good to see Kimi Vs Mike, might wake a few Schumacher fanatics up when Kimi shows the way!
By Stephen
I think that if Kimi doesn't get a role with Ferrari, his chances of ever becoming World Champion will be greatly reduced. He certainly has the talent, I think most would agree he has more potential than Alonso, but he can't afford to continue with McLaren.
By Irv the Swerve
iam a schuey fan and i know what ENZO is on about but the only reason he was on top of his game a while ago is that he won his titles with ferrari with relative ease (2000-2004)but with no great challenger to fight with. but in the 90s he had tussles between drivers (hill in 94 but won when he smashed into him, hill again in 96, j.v in 97, mika in 98 and 99) but this time its different. he has the knowledge from these challengers and a good head on his shoulders and with 40 points i think will be seeing him with the trophy in his hand at interlagos
By certom
i'm saaaad..Schumi is going to retire...despite a victory in monza...i'll miss him! :cry:

See our F1 related articles too!