FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Denthúl
#41060
Stumbled across this on Youtube and I thought it was quite interesting. It's Heidfeld driving the BMW on a frozen lake in Switzerland. Doesn't give much hope for the possibilities of ice racing, but it's cool to watch. There's very little sound, mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2LaFtq_ ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
By 8-ball
#41065
heidfeld on ice is just as boring a heidfeld on the track
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#41215
I am sure it would be better to watch now that TC has been banned

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!